SPIRIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces

4 posters

Go down

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Empty Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces

Post  Marcrowe Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 am

So hey, we found some info with regards to hunting for dragon armor pieces. It looks like they start showing up on Lvl 5 Anthro camps. One theory is that they can be found in all camp levels, its just that higher level camps have higher drop rates but personally, i found all my pieces while attacking the same Level 5 camp. So let's get down to business!

REQUIREMENTS:

1st Wave of Attack
5 Star General
Long Bowmen - 5000
Armored Transports - 100
Metallurgy - Level 5
Medicine - Level 5
Weapons Calibration - Level 5

2nd - Nth Wave of Attack
General of any level
Armored Transport - 1

Explanation:

The purpose of our first wave of attack is to wipe out all the troops guarding the camp and at the same time, get all of their resources without taking any losses.

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Level_12

The other waves, are sent to loot random items (including our Dragon Armor Pieces). So why an Armored Transport you ask? Well because we sent 100 Armored Transports along with our 5k Bowmen on the first wave. Sending faster units at the same time could mean that your 2nd wave could arrive before you 1st wave wipes all the Anthro troops.

This is how your marching queue should look like.

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Marchi10

Do take note however that Anthro troops respawn every 3-5 mins. Although not as much as their initial numbers, they could still wipe out unprepared troops. Thats the reason why we only send a single Armored Transport for every wave on the same marching queue as our first. In case they unexpectedly show up, we'll have minimal losses. Upon returning, you could send highly mobile troops such as Swift Strike Dragons to continue your raids. Remember to read your battle reports tho so you know if the Antrho troops have respawned. If you're lucky, you could get all of your pieces in less than an hour!

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Succes10

GOODLUCK and Happy Hunting! Smile
Marcrowe
Marcrowe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Empty Re: Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces

Post  sturm falcondhand Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Good stuff bro. Thanks!

sturm falcondhand
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Empty Re: Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces

Post  cjohnson Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

what you provided looks correct, but of course I'm still gaining forces before I try anything. for those who would like to know approximately what they need per camp level they can try this link ->
http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Anthropus_Camps
I'm not saying the information will be 100% accurate, but it does give you and idea of what you will need.

cjohnson
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcrowe Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:25 pm

/\

thanks cj, good job good job. Very Happy
Marcrowe
Marcrowe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Tips On Getting Dragon Armor Pieces Empty good info

Post  dopemonster Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

i tried as explained above with 5000 LB and 1100 min plus the AT. cleared and sent 4 follow up attacks each time. got all my armour in about 60-90 mins.

Good advise Smile

Last edited by dopemonster on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something)

dopemonster
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcrowe Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm

nice to hear you have all the armor pieces now! we'll be needing them dragons in the upcoming wars. Smile
Marcrowe
Marcrowe
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down