SPIRIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q. How do i get dragon armour? and are there any strategies i can use?

Go down

Q. How do i get dragon armour? and are there any strategies i can use? Empty Q. How do i get dragon armour? and are there any strategies i can use?

Post  Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Thank you Aaron Wymer

Q. How do i get dragon armour? and are there any strategies i can use?

A.
Dragon armour can be found in any anthropus camps level 5 or higher. To attack a level 5 camp and win with no losses i recommend:

5k LBM or 5k BD +100 ATs

There are strategies you can use, ill share mine with you i managed to rack up all 4 pieces in under an hour on a level 5 camp with this strategy...read below or in the strategies section of the ACADEMY.

Strategy: I had 10k bowman and 100 ATs that i did this with... however you may substitute longbow man for battle dragons.

First i sent in 5k LBMs (Longbow man) with the 100 AT's (Armoured Transport's) to clear the camp... (it takes time for the camp to regenerate forces)

After that i sent in five sets of 1k bowman in waves..(muster point level 5 or higher needed) with the 5k LBM i had left (if you do not have 10k lbm DO NOT worry, just wait for your troops to return and then send the waves of 1k bowman.)

Depending on the level of your muster point you will be able to send in a number of waves to the camp all of which counts as an attack... therefore you get multiple attacks in the same amount of time.
After a while of doing this armour pieces should pop up Smile and 1k lbm/bds is enough to handle the regenerating Anthropus forces Smile

Admin
Overlord
Overlord

https://spirits.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down