SPIRIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats and where I should be going

3 posters

Go down

Stats and where I should be going  Empty Stats and where I should be going

Post  cjohnson Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Here are my stats, and would like to here from those who have been playing longer than me, where I should be focusing my attention all around.
DOA Black Time Stats -
City
Fortress - lvl 8
Dragon's Keep - lvl 6
Houses - (8) lvl 7, (2) lvl 5
Garrison - (1) lvl 8, (1) lvl 2, (2) lvl 1
Muster Point - lvl 6
Factory - lvl 7
Storage Vault - lvl 5
Officers' Quarters - lvl 3
Metalsmith - lvl 8
Rookery - lvl 7
Science Center - lvl 8
Sentinel - lvl 8
Wall - lvl 6
Research -
Agriculture - lvl 5
Woodcraft - lvl 6
Masonry - lvl 5
Alloys - lvl 8
Clairvoyance - lvl 6
Rapid Deployment - lvl 5
Weapons Calibration - lvl 3
Metallurgy - lvl 7
Medicine - lvl 3
Dragonry - lvl 5
Levitation - lvl 3
Mercantilism - lvl 2
Aerial Combat - lvl 0
Field
Farms - (1) lvl 8, (7) lvl 7, (2) lvl 6, (4) lvl 5
Lumbermill - (4) lvl 8, (1) lvl 7
Quarry - (1) lvl 8, (2) lvl 7, (1) lvl 6
Mine - (4) lvl 8, (1) lvl 7, (1) lvl 5
Army
Generals - (2) lvl 5, (2) lvl 2, (1) lvl 0
Porters - 1250
Conscripts - 500
Spies - 150
Halberdsman - 500
Minotaurs - 500
Longbowmen - 500
Battle Dragon - 697
Armored Transports - 250

cjohnson
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Stats and where I should be going  Empty Re: Stats and where I should be going

Post  cordura5 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am

I would also be interested in getting this information. Where should I focus my attention (other than troops, obviously)?

Astridd

cordura5
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistara Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 pm

First: I play differently from most everyone else I know. This is advice from my play style, and may not suit yours at all! Please please no name calling if you think some advice is stupid, because it really may not work for you. This playstyle suits my life, and not everyone has a life like mine Very Happy Love to you guys!

I would work on upgrading farms, lumber mills, and mines. Ore is one of the hardest materials to accumulate after you start building dragons because they take so darned much! Lumber you need for upgrading and troop building so its pretty important, but I notice I havent had a defecit with 7-8. I always have a surplus of stone with 4 quarrys. Food, I blow through like nobodies business, and I have 13 farms (all lvl 8 minus 1 which is 7).

Also add some more barracks if you can because you get a 1% reduction in troop build time per barracks level according to OmegaSigma on the DoA forums. link: http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?4099-Newbie-Tutorial-and-Strategy-Guide-For-All

After I had about a thousand Longbow Men, started chain attacking a level 2 Anth camp, for resource supplementation purposes. Every little bit adds up and if there is one right next door to you it only takes approximately 4 minutes from attack to attack. It does help!

Houses are the quickest thing in the game to upgrade taking less than an hour from level 1 to level 9, so focus on two or three of those to help with getting your gold supply up. Mostly need gold for paying generals (of which I only have 1 atm cause im cheap) and researching, and for research purposes after about level 3 to 4 on researches they take such a long time you can get a good stockpile of gold going for the next research. Plan which researches you are going to do in advance and save the materials/gold for that so you have no down time.

Try to keep something building in your barracks at all times. I usually throughout the day queue up several build of dragons and longbowmen so I can keep upgrading my resources.

The less downtime you have with troop building, building building, and researching the better. Before you go to bed queue up a long upgrade and a long research, that way when you next get on itll be complete or almost so.

Sorry for the long windedness. Im done now! Very Happy

Callistara
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum