SPIRIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When an alliance is in trouble and i want to find out more information where do i go??

2 posters

Go down

When an alliance is in trouble and i want to find out more information where do i go?? Empty When an alliance is in trouble and i want to find out more information where do i go??

Post  Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm

well as you can probably see every alliance has its own 'forum' in there there is a WAR topic where information about current events should be posted... however at the moment we are looking at making the alliances more regimented/ disciplined. at the moment it is probable nothing will be placed into these topics but in the future wed like to make it part of our 'routine' Smile

hope this helps....

Aaron

Admin
Overlord
Overlord

https://spirits.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

When an alliance is in trouble and i want to find out more information where do i go?? Empty Re: When an alliance is in trouble and i want to find out more information where do i go??

Post  sturm falcondhand Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks aaron. I thought it would be war tab makes sense. ill keep trying to learn this site as much as I can
Very Happy

sturm falcondhand
Hatchling
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum